Friday, July 1, 2011

Feature Friday #4

For this Feature Friday, I have something a little different for you. Recently, I've been getting some questions on how to reupholster a chair. So, instead of featuring a gorgeous piece of finished furniture, I'm featuring a tutorial from the fabulous Jenny of My Little Green Notebook.

This week, she has written an amazing multi-part tutorial on how to reupholster a chair. Her directions are easy to follow and her pictures are great.

She takes you through all of the steps of reupholstering. First, she teaches you how to strip the chair of its current fabric here.

Next, she shows how to paint the frame.

Then it's on to stapling on the new fabric.

Finally, she even shows how to sew double corded welting.

This is an amazing tutorial! Thanks for putting it together Jenny.

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July weekend!

No comments: