Thursday, June 30, 2011

New Rug

My blog friend Kara from A Little Bit of Lovely recently posted about some great rug deals that she found at Lowe's. Yes, that Lowe's, the hardware store. Look what she found:

I love the zebra pattern and have a zebra throw rug in my front entry way.

Even better, this rug was marked down to $17 from $68:

She posted this awesome deal about a week ago, while I was still on vacation. I agonized over missing out on my Lowe's clearance rug throughout the remainder of my vacation. As soon as I got home, I couldn't wait to run to my local Lowe's to see if they had any of the rugs left. After an extremely hot early morning run, I got to Lowe's at 7:00 AM! Lucky me, there was one last clearance rug waiting for me. Here it is:

While it's not the zebra I was hoping for, it's still pretty good for $17, don't you think??

And yes, I know that I have the world's ugliest couch. But, I love the fact that I don't have to worry about the kids or dogs ruining it. I usually just try to cover up its ugliness with lots of cute throw pillows. More often than not, however, the pillows all end up in a mess on the floor and a big ol' dog ends up snoozing on the sofa. C'est la vie!

3 comments:

Holly Gruszka said...

Score! That's great! I'm going to have to check that out. Have you checked out Lowe's table lamp selection lately?

Lisa Davis said...

yikes! I gotta get to Lowe's and see if there is anything left!!

Claudia Fabiana said...

Great to know about Lowe's. I need to check it out...I am now following. Check out my blog too, if you get a chance.

ciao from Newport Beach