Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Color My World Features

Oooops...I'm a day late getting these features out.  I'm sorry!  Thank you for following our Color My World series and thanks to you that participated in the link party.

June & Bear is on the right track with her teal blue and pink dining room.  I love the rug she just picked up at Overstock.  It's an indoor/outdoor rug, which is a blessing when you have messy little ones!


Rindy Mae did a great job of incorporating Sea Turtle green into her nursery.  You'll have to check out the post for more photos.  The room is FILLED with darling DIY projects.


Thanks again to everyone who participated!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Okay, well I'm feelin' pretty darned special right about now. Thank you so much for featuring my nursery. You've totally made my day!

Decor & Harmony said...

Suzy it was fun watching you girls spruce things up everyone did such a great job.