Friday, July 29, 2011

What does YOUR dream house look like?

Hi lovelies. It's Friday and the weekend has begun as we are vacationing in Steamboat Springs. As I was running along a beautiful mountain river early this morning, I thought of a fun idea for the blog. I want to do a little series of guest posts featuring your dream home.

It doesn't matter if your dream home is large and traditional

modern and glassy

a cozy cottage

It can be by the sea, in the mountains, the country, the city.
All that matters is that it represents YOUR dream home. It can even be the home you live in now.

I would love to see exterior pictures. You can show interiors or little details that you would like to have in your dream home too. Your post does not have to be elaborate. We just want to see pretty pics and a little description of why the home appeals to you. If you can't pick one home or style, show us a couple.

I will kick off the series with my dream home and I'm looking for guest posters. If you are interested (c'mon loyal readers and commenters!) in participating with a guest post, leave a comment or send me an email at suzanne_keith@msn.com and we will get it scheduled. This should be fun!

5 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

when will you be running the series? i think it looks so fun and would love to be a guest! however, we need to be out of our house by 8/22 so the next few weeks will be, um, hectic? let me know when! :)

Holly Gruszka said...

I love this idea! Sending you an e-mail...

A room with a view said...

Great idea!

Order Matters said...

Can't wait to see people's dream houses and show mine. What a splendid idea.

Dream look said...

Very Interesting blog great idea!
Thanks for sharing with us.