Lisa is an interior decorator based in New York. On her blog, she shares tutorials of projects she's created as well as pictures of beautiful spaces, including her own.
You may have seen these adorable pictures created by Lisa and her daughters.
Here's a little sneak peek of her globally-inspired home.
After accepting The Versatile Blogger Award, the blogger must:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in the post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to favorite recently discovered blogs.
Seven Things About Me
1. My favorite books are the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon.
2. I was a children's ski instructor in Aspen.
3. I met my husband-to-be when he was my boss. He was a restaurant manager in Aspen and I was a waitress.
4. I have a problem saying "no" to volunteer work. I am currently serving as PTO vice president, secretary on my daughter's preschool's board, secretary in my church's women's group, and as a reading and art volunteer in my kid's classes.
5. I also have a law degree and a paying job as a consultant for nonprofits. Fortunately, most of this work can be done from home.
6. I am terrified of swimming in lakes. Who knows what is lurking under that murky water.
7. I attended college in Boston, but have not returned to Boston since I graduated 14 (yikes!!!) years ago. I need to plan a trip to go back.
These are the blogs I am nominating for the versatile blogger award:
Bird and Branch Redesign - Jessamie is always up to something beautiful on her blog.
Crazy Wonderful - Shelley has the best projects and tutorials, including how to make an awesome sunburst mirror, typography art, and gallery wall tips.
http://decorharmony4290.blogspot.com/2011/08/dont-you-just-love-craig.html - Vicky is a girl after my own heart. She shares lots of her great furniture before and afters.
Sadie and Stella - Amazing room makeovers and design tips. I have had the opportunity to visit with these ladies on the phone and they are super-nice too!
Trapped in North Jersey - Lisa does more projects around her home than anyone...and they're all good!
West Pear Avenue - hands down one of the nicest bloggers, an aspiring designer, and a great DIY'er.
A Little Bit of Lovely - Kara blogs about all kinds of fun stuff, from fashion to DIY, all of it lovely of course!