Thursday, September 6, 2012

Are You Feeling It?

It's starting to feel a lot like Fall!  Despite the hot days, the mornings and evenings are crisp and cool.  I love this time of year.  It's perfect running weather.  Which is a good thing because by the time you read this, my running shoes will be packed and I'll be heading to Breckenridge to run the Ragnar Relay.  Two hundrend miles of mountain running with 11 good friends.  I can't wait!
 
Aren't these flowers pretty?  The mother of one of Kayla's friends sent these to me as a "thank you" for driving her daughter to gymnastics.  What a fun and unexpected surprise.
 
 

9 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

ha ha! judging by my post today i think it's safe to say i am feeling it!

Tiffany said...

I'm not feeling it yet, but I'm in the south and it's still hot and humid here:(

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Aw, that is really sweet of her! I always love getting flowers (c: And Good luck in the race, darling! Knock 'em dead! (c:

The Bold Abode said...

How sweet! I'm good if I get thank you notes out...

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Suzy, good luck in your race at Breckenridge!! So excited for you!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous flowers, such a thoughtful thank you! Good luck in your race this week-end Suzy, most importantly, have fun with your friends! And yes...I am starting to feel Fall, itching to wear my sweaters!

Holly Gruszka said...

Yes, just today I'm feeling fall and loving it. I hope everything went well this weekend for you. And looking forward to hearing about it.

Lisa @ Lisa Moves said...

I wish I was feeling fall! Its 90 degrees and sunny and no end in sight here. I miss shopping for sweaters.

Good luck in your race!

A room with a view said...

Sounds wonderful, Suzy - 200 miles! I am impressed! The weather must be glorious up there.