Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Marbled Papers

I am officially in LOVE with these marbled papers from Paper Mojo.



Aren't these boxes made by Centsational Girl gorgeous?

How about this amazing bookcase makeover from Gorgeous Shiny Things?  I love everything on Danika's blog.  If you're not a reader already, check it out RIGHT NOW!


I had hopes of framing a few sheets for these empty frames in my bedroom.


We're getting a little tired of  this anonymous family staring at us x6.  I would much prefer looking at this beauty.



While the Paper Mojo is reasonably priced, I found the shipping a bit too much for my teeny-tiny budget.  I hate it when shipping costs more than the item I'm purchasing!

Hmmm...looks like I might be experimenting on making some of this paper myself! 
Here's a Martha Stewart tutorial.



And this one from Skip to My Lou looks similiar, but a bit simpler.


Have you tried this?

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I just posted about paper mojo. I bought some marbled paper for my daughter's room. It does suck about the shipping being more than the price of the paper!

Decor & Harmony said...

Great post Suzy! I love the swirls maybe you can recreate the look for less....it's funny that you have strangers handing on your walls LOL!

The Bold Abode said...

I haven't tried it, but I'd love to! I saw Kate's boxes and went and read that Martha Stewart tutorial... Maybe, someday...

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

This is *SO* incredibly awesome...I can't wait to see how it turns out for you because they look BOMB!!! And I totally get you on the shipping...it has prevented me from making more than a few purchases!!!

Crazy Wonderful said...

Shipping is so frustrating!!! I love those marbled papers. Eager to see how they turn out, I've thought about giving it a go myself :)