Friday, September 14, 2012

Loving this fabric

I was browsing around on Fabric.com recently and I came across this fabric:


Source: fabric.com via Suzanne on Pinterest

It's Waverly Santa Maria Desert Flower.  I think it would be fun in one of the girls' rooms or even on throw pillows in the living room.  There are so many great colors to pull from.
 
Doesn't it look pretty on this lumbar pillow:

Source: etsy.com via Kendra on Pinterest

Are you lusting after any fabrics lately?   Do share!

10 comments:

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

So pretty! Love all the colors - you could take it in so many different directions!

Lindsay said...

Love that fabric! I'm dying to buy some Togo fabric from fabric.com and turn it into a headboard :) Have a great weekend!

The Bold Abode said...

That fabric is so awesome...

Crazy Wonderful said...

My friend just bought this for dining room curtains. It's even prettier in person!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

It has been *FAR* too long since I browsed fabric.com...what is this world coming to??? (c: That fabric is fabulous!!!

pam {simple details} said...

Oooh, I could picture it so many places! I don't think your posts have been showing up in my Google Reader - it looks like I've missed some??? :(

Holly Gruszka said...

I think it's so fun and have always admired it. Lots of fun colors to pull from. Hope you had a good weekend.

Jessamie {Bird and Branch Redesign} said...

I saw that one...might've even pinned that baby! So cute. I know who could make one for ya ;)

Tiffany said...

wow, that is a gorgeous fabric. It's so vibrant!

A Vintage Vine said...

Love that fabric, those colors are perfect, thanks for sharing!