Saturday, June 11, 2011

New Blog Design

Did you notice I got a makeover? Probably not if you are reading this in Google Reader. But for those of you who are looking at the actual blog, what do you think?

I love it! I even got my very own button, for any of you that want to grab it and post it somewhere.

I owe this beautiful transformation to the sweet Elizabeth of The Mustard Ceiling. She did this so quickly and has very reasonable rates. She is even offering 25% off all blog services done in the month of June. Visit her blog design page here.

Not only is she a blog designer, she is also an interior designer and her blog features some great projects, such as these stenciled ikat pillows and ikat curtains:

Head on over and follow The Mustard Ceiling if you aren't already!

Thanks Elizabeth!

1 comment:

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Thank you Suzy for the shout out! I am glad you love your new design, it looks fantastic. Happy weekend.