Friday, May 27, 2011

Spring!

Spring has been a long time coming in my part of the world. I live in an area where it is sunny 300+ days of the year, so we didn't really know what to do with ourselves when it rained for the past two weeks.

The best things about all of the rain:
Rainbows!
and Flowers!

Source: google.no via Ida on Pinterest


Finally the sun emerged and I ran out to the backyard to take pictures of my favorite garden flowers, irises. I love irises because they come in so many beautiful colors and have really pretty spiky greenery that lasts for a long time. Best of all, for my brown thumb, they are nearly impossible to kill, need hardly any care, and return year after year.





Now go out and enjoy the three-day weekend. Here's hoping we all have good weather.

Happy last day of school to my big girls!

No comments: