Friday, March 9, 2012

Etsy Finds: Green and a West Elm Feature

I haven't done an Etsy Finds post in a while.  So, in honor of St. Patrick's day, here are some Etsy finds in green to add a wee bit o' the Irish to your home. 
Sources:
1/2/3
4/5/6
7/8/9

Nicole Scott was one of the participants in the One Room Challenge along with thirteen other bloggers and me. Nicole shared some exciting news this week.  Her bedroom, which she redesigned as part of the challenge, was featured on the West Elm blog Front & Main.

Isn't that moody gray and the gallery wall perfection?  Congrats to Nicole!  It was kind of thrilling to hear our little challenge mentioned by West Elm and for one of our own to be featured.

Happy weekend!!!

10 comments:

A room with a view said...

The green glasses are quite gorgeous and I do love the look of that jewelry, too! Congratulations to Nicole - a great honor!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Whoot, whoot!

Unknown said...

I saw Nicole's room on the West Elm blog, way to go!
Love the green round up, especially those earrings!

Kristin said...

Thank you so much for including my green and ivory striped vase.. so very nice of you!

Paula Parrish said...

Hello Suzy,
Ahhh, I hope that all of the sickness is behind you and healthy days are ahead for your family. Thanks for hosting this super fun link up party.
Smiles, Paula

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Love, love, love that color green...it's such an awesome color with pretty much everything...And congrats to Nicole, that's a big deal!!! (c: Have a great weekend, girly!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I'll take your collection of green items please!! I am obsessed with green right now.

Janet @ House Four said...

I love every one of those green items - especially the earrings and the lampshade. Nice choices :)
And that was so cool to see Nicole's room featured!

natasha {schue love} said...

OH I am loving those earrings!

Holly Gruszka said...

The green glasses remind me of jadeite. Ever since I saw a feature in the Martha Stewart magazine on jadeite I've been on a mission to collect it some day. And how fun that one of the participants got a West Elm blog feature!