Monday, October 24, 2011

Mood Board Monday Challenge

You may remember that I participated in a mood board challenge hosted by Pewter+Sage about a month ago.  

It was so fun that I am excited to announce that  Sarah will be hosting another Mood Board Monday.  This is a linky party where you can link up a mood board you created based on an element chosen by the hostess.  Last time, the challenge element was wallpaper.  This time, the element or theme is dinnerware and dining rooms.

Here are the four dinnerware choices that you can design a dining room around:












I'm leaning towards the first pattern.  What do you think?  Would you like to design a dining room around any of this dishware?

It's really fun to create and moodboard and join the party.  The party happens on Monday, November 14th over at Pewter+Sage.  It's fun to see how people use the same elements to design totally different spaces.

Don't worry if you've never created a mood board or are not a "designer."  I'm certainly not a designer and had never created a mood board before the last challenge.  Check out Olioboard to help you get started creating your mood board.

4 comments:

A Vintage Vine said...

Thanks for the heads up! I'm thinking the white plates may be great inspiration for me!

Holly Gruszka said...

Woo hoo! I'm so excited! I think it's a great way to do a design board even if you've never done one - fun for anybody. I'm in the brainstorming process but hope to get a start soon.

A room with a view said...

I am hoping to be a part of this challenge..love all of them!

The Corson Cottage said...

Beautiful dinner ware. I'm definitely loving the first set! Carrie