Friday, October 7, 2011

More e-design progress

I received a very special little package all of the way from Turkey.  Fourteen yards of trim for my curtains!  Won't this little greek-key number glam up the boring old white curtains?



It came in this pretty little bag.  Looks like it's time to pull the curtains down and put the fabric glue to work.

In other news, I've narrowed down the paint color for the piano to these two.



I want the color to match this fabric that is on my piano bench.

What? You can't tell the color from those lovely little swatches I slapped on the piano?

Here's "Spanish Olive"

And here's "Soothing Green Tea"

Still can't tell the difference?  Green Tea is a lighter, more yellow color, while Spanish Olive is more olive color.  That should clear it up.


5 comments:

Decor & Harmony said...

You're on the right track Suzy! The colors will look great together, you just have to decide on one!

carolmcw said...

I'd go with the green tea...:-) xox

Holly Gruszka said...

I'm excited about the greek key trim!!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I like the greek key pattern and I really like that green tea color!!

A room with a view said...

You should decide on the color depending on how much sun you get in the room -you can go with spanish olive if sunny and green tea if less so..both colors have warmth to them but as the curtain fabric is closer to the spanish olive I would go with green tea. You cannot go wrong with either..great choices and beautiful fabric. Exciting!