Saturday, October 22, 2011

Target Clearance

I don't usually blog on the weekends, but I just saw some great finds on clearance at Target that I just had to share them with you, dear readers.

I thought this mirrored tray was cute for $12.

Fun little mirrored boxes were only about $3-$4.

Drum lampshades for only $6.  I'll take two please.  These can always be zhushed up with trim, fabric, and/or paint!  I kind of love mirrored furniture, but unfortunately it wasn't on clearance.


Can you ever have too many pillows?  No, especially if they are only $9.



4 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE that pillow with the fabric stripes!! My idea list just got longer!! Oh, and I might have to see if there are some drum lamp shades here! What a great deal!!

A Vintage Vine said...

Love that tray....A mirrored one would be perfect.....Lamps shades always a plus...Thanks for the heads up! Have a great weekend!

Holly Gruszka said...

I love Target and love their clearance sections!!! I try to stay away whenever possible because I know I'll end up buying something. Their lamps have really caught my eye. Those drum shades were $6?? I might need to check that out.

A room with a view said...

The mirrored boxes look interesting as does the tray. I like the ombre patterned pillow. Time to visit Target-it has been a while.