Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Dream House: Jessamie from Bird and Branch Redesign

Hooray!  It's my favorite day of the week...dream home day!  And today I'm so happy to have Jessamie from Bird and Branch Redesign sharing her dream home.  Jessamie is always working on something creative.  She is mommy to an adorable daughter (who has the cutest nursery - you need to check it out), and she also sells restored furniture and vintage decor.

***********

Hey yall!  I'm so glad Suzy has started this series.  I mean, really, how fun is it to dream about a dream home?!  For me it's about taking all the different aspects of design and bringing them together in away that works for our family.  And since today is all about "dream" home, then I'll just work on a "dream" budget {although that phrase seems to contradict itself}.  And since I spend way to much time on Pinterest, this is going to be a breeze!

One thing I have always wanted {one day} is enough room to host our family and friends in a space that is always comfortable; nothing stuffy.  And everywhere you turn, there is another space to stop and relax.  That's part of what makes it home to me.

I'll start by saying I'm a true southern girl.  I have to have a wrap around porch.  This is not up for negotiation.








Come on in to our rustic-chic home!

Then, you can walk on into our very open living room...

or if you want something a little more cozy you can visit our lounge room instead...

but don't forget to join me in the kitchen for a snack.

And when you're done, could you grab some dishes out of the butler's pantry...




'Cause we're about to have a big family dinner in our casual dining room.






And I know you're wondering where those french doors lead, but let me show you my bedroom first.

...and this is the closet...

...and then the master bath, too.
Source: bhg.com via Jessamie on Pinterest

Now you get to choose which bedroom you want...

or

...and here is your bathroom.

Ok, ok, I'll show you what was waiting outside those french doors...it's our back porch...

that over looks our pool and outdoor party pad!
Source: bhg.com via Jessamie on Pinterest

And now that we're outside I might as well show you another place you could stay...

Oh, and did I forget to mention that our property backs up to the lake, where we have a killer boat house?!


Wow...I didn't realize how awesome my future dream house really is!  Of course there is an awesome mudroom and playroom for the kid-o's but I won't go into all that.  Thanks for letting me take up a ridiculous amount of space on your blog today, Suzy!  This was a lot of fun!


--


For any of your restoration or interior design needs, check out
www.birdandbranchredesign.com

Visit the Bird and Branch Shop for home decor and restored furniture.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/birdandbranchre

7 comments:

Jessamie {Bird and Branch Redesign} said...

Thanks for having me Suzy!!!

Cassie Bustamante said...

that is gorgeous!!! ll of it- i especially love that bedroom with the gray bed... divine!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Jessamie always has something awesome up her sleeve...this "house" is amazing...I love that she actually kept a style through the whole thing! I'm jealous of her virtual home...now that I read that back it sounds a little silly...but still...(c:

A room with a view said...

This post really makes one think, doesn't it? After all, it is a DREAM house! Love all the pics..very similar to my needs..love the amazing storage - pantry, closet.

Carol-Anne said...

Ok, that was an awesome tour of your dream house! Hope it comes true someday!

Holly Gruszka said...

I LOVE that great room LOVE it - have to go find it love. And the dining area is really pretty. Jessamie's might be one of my favorite dream homes so far!!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog it always provide the best info about the home and roofing. Thanks for the new postings. RV Roof leaks Repair