Thursday, August 11, 2011

Guess what?

I wasn't planning on doing another post today, but I was just checking my blog and noticed that I had reached 100 followers!

Thanks to Kelly from Jax Does Design for being number 100!  She has a pretty awesome blog herself.

I started this little blog adventure back in May.  I had no idea what to expect, little did I know that people would actually be interested in the things I wrote or the photos I shared.  The blogging community has been great.  I am constantly being blown away by the kindness of people I don't even know.  Bloggers are some of the most postive and supportive people out there.  If I don't know how to do something, I can always count on you to answer my questions.  You also inspire me on a daily basis with all of the amazing posts and projects that you share.  I also love when you make me laugh with some of your hilarious posts and comments.  Your kindness was most apparent on all of the sweet comments I received on my pup's passing.




So, all I really want to say is THANK YOU
                                          THANK YOU
                                          THANK YOU!

And, I hope you'll consider sticking around for the next 100.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Katie @ Wildwood Creek said...

Congratulations on reaching 100!

A room with a view said...

Congratulations, Suzy! That's really great!

Carol-Anne said...

I just signed on as a Follower last night and was number 99, so I'm happy I got in on the first 100 followers! Here's to many more!

Holly Gruszka said...

That's so exciting! And a big accomplishment. Did you ever think you'd have so much fun with so many strangers? ha!