Friday, August 12, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

Girls in a white dresses with a blue satin sashes,
snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes,
silver white winters that melt into springs,
these are a few of my favorite things.
I have loved "The Sound of Music" for as long as I can remember and the song "My Favorite Things" has always been my favorite.

In honor of the movie, I am having a series of guests posts next week entitled, what else?, "My Favorite Things."  I will be also be out of town all week and didn't want to leave you without anything to read.

I'm sure you won't even miss me, especially since I have lined up some of my favorite bloggers to participate in "My Favorite Things."  The line-up includes:


CRAPTASTIC

Katie from Craptastic.  I giggle a little every time I see that name.

Mags from The Fancy Pants.

Megan from A Lived in Home.

Kara from A Little Bit of Lovely.

I will also have Holly from West Pear Avenue sharing her dream home on Wednesday.

Don't forget the House Party on Thursday where you can link up all of your creations.


Saved by Suzy

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!  Come back next week for some great posts!

1 comment:

A room with a view said...

Look forward to reading the posts. Enjoy your trip!