Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things: Mags from The Fancypants

Today we have Mags from The Fancypants sharing a few of her favorite things.  I just discovered The Fancypants last week(!) when I checked out how she turned a spare room in her home into her very own walk-in closet/dressing room.  She gives us a little sneak peek of this awesomeness below.

Once I saw this room, I was hooked and knew I had to see more of what she could do.  I mean, her closet might just be more beautiful than any room in my house.

Here's Mags with some beautiful pictures of her favorite things.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the feature suz! have a great week!

Holly Gruszka said...

Need to go check out the closet!! I love the old photo of her grandmother - what a great sentimental piece.

A room with a view said...

Looks like a perfect closet - great post! love the pic collection on the wall.

Unknown said...

I want that closet! I wonder if my husband would allow me to give up a spare for my own belongings? Probably not! :)